Everything about Uchi Lodge was designed for your safety and enjoyment. Why? Because we want you to come back and see us year after year. We put the cabins near the water on flat ground to eliminate strenuous climbs up steep, rocky hills. We built ramps in front of the cabins so you won’t get wet feet docking your boat. And we never shut down our generator. You have 24-hour electricity if you need it. But don’t worry, you won’t need ear-plugs to sleep… we made sure to put the generator deep in the woods.
To insure a good night’s rest, we’ve outfitted all the beds with real mattressesâ€”not foam padsâ€”as well as sheets, blankets, and pillows. You’ll find lighted and level wooden walkways connecting all the cabins and lodge, in case you want to stroll about at midnight watching the aurora borealis, or soak up the solitude of the Canadian wilderness.
Below are a few of the amenities you’ll enjoy at Uchi Lodge:
- Separate bedrooms with double beds.
- Private bathroom facilities with hot and cold running water, showers, and flush toilets.
- Neat, clean rooms with daily maid service, including linens & towels.
- Electricity in all cabins.
- Full-size refrigerators.
- Kitchen table.
- Utensils, plates, cups, cutlery, and pots and pans.
- Plenty of firewood stacked in your cabin for a cozy woodstove fire when you come off the lake in the evening.
Uchi also offers a Housekeeping Plan if you prefer to cook your own meals. If that option is more to your liking, your cabin will be fully equipped with a full-size stove, kitchen counter/sink for food preparation, plates, utensils, cutlery, dish draining rack, dishtowels, and a refrigerator to keep your food cold and fresh. We will still provide daily maid service, linens & towels.